Para pedir permiso
* Can I o Could I borrow your car this afternoon? ¿me dejas ...?
* Can I use the telephone, please? ¿puedo ...?
* Can I have the go-ahead to order the supplies? ¿me das luz verde para ...?
* Are we allowed to say what we're up to or is it top secret at the moment? ¿podemos ...?
* Would it be all right if I arrived on Monday instead of Tuesday? ¿te importaría que ...?
* Would it be possible for us to leave the car in your garage for a week? ¿nos sería posible dejar ...?
* We leave tomorrow. Is that all right by you? ¿te parece bien?
* Do you mind if I come to the meeting next week? ¿te importa que ...?
* Would it bother you if I invited him? ¿te molestaría que lo invitara ...?
* Would you let me come into partnership with you? ¿me dejaría ...?
* Would you have any objection to sailing at once? ¿tiene algún inconveniente en ...?
* With your permission, I'd like to ask some questions con su permiso, quisiera
Con más cautela
* Is there any chance of borrowing your boat while we're at the lake? ¿nos sería posible ...?
* I wonder if I could possibly use your telephone? ¿podría ...?
* Might I be permitted to suggest the following ideas? ¿me permitirían que ...?
* May I be allowed to set the record straight? ¿me dejan que ...?
Para dar permiso
* You can have anything you want puedes
* You are allowed to visit the museum, as long as you apply in writing to the Curator first puedes
* It's all right by me if you want to skip the Cathedral visit por mí puedes ... si
* You have my permission to be absent for that week te doy permiso para
* I've nothing against her going there with us no me opongo a que
* The Crown was agreeable to having the case called on March 23 dio su consentimiento para que
* I do not mind if my letter is forwarded to the lady concerned no veo inconveniente en que
* You have been authorized to use all necessary force to protect relief supply routes está autorizado a
* We should be happy to allow you to inspect the papers here no tenemos inconveniente en que
Con más insistencia
* If you need to keep your secret, of course you must keep it guárdalo, claro
* By all means charge a reasonable consultation fee por supuesto
* I have no objection at all to your quoting me in your article no tengo ningún inconveniente en que
* We would be delighted to have you sería un placer
Para denegar permiso
* You can't o you mustn't go anywhere near the research lab no puedes
* I don't want you to see that man again no quiero que
* I'd rather you didn't give them my name preferiría que no
* You're not allowed to leave the ship until relieved no tienes permiso para
* I've been forbidden to swim for the moment me han prohibido que
* I've been forbidden alcohol by my doctor ... me ha prohibido
* I couldn't possibly allow you to pay for all this ¿cómo te voy a dejar ...?
* You must not enter the premises without the owners' authority no se le autoriza a
* We cannot allow the marriage to take place no podemos permitir que
Con más insistencia
* I absolutely forbid you to take part in any further search te prohíbo terminantemente
* You are forbidden to contact my children tienes prohibido
* Smoking is strictly forbidden at all times está terminantemente prohibido
* It is strictly forbidden to carry weapons in this country está terminantemente prohibido
* We regret that it is not possible for you to visit the castle at the moment, owing to the building works (por escrito) lamentamos informarle que no se puede