taking one year with another translation | English-German dictionary

Search also in: Web News Encyclopedia Images Context
taking one year with another exp.
wenn man die Jahre zusammen betrachtet

Entry related to:take

Additional comments:

To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. It’s easy and only takes a few seconds
Or Sign up/login to Reverso account

Collaborative Dictionary     English-German
exp.
im Großen und Ganzen ; alles in allem
n.
ein Jahr
exp.
er brachte es in einem Jahr zum Obersten
exp.
zwischen einer Sache und einer anderen (ab)wechseln
exp.
eine Sache auf eine andere abstimmen
exp.
eine Sache in Beziehung zu einer anderen bringen
exp.
der Vergleich mit einer anderen Theorie drängt sich auf
To add entries to your own vocabulary, become a member of Reverso community or login if you are already a member. It's easy and only takes a few seconds:
Or sign up in the traditional way
Collins

taking

  
1       n  
a    it's yours for the taking      das können Sie (umsonst) haben  
b    takings      pl     (Comm)   Einnahmen    pl  
c      (Mil)  
[+of town]  
Einnahme    f  , Eroberung    f  
d    old   (=distress)   Aufregung    f  , Erregung    f     
to be in a taking      aufgeregt or erregt sein  
2       adj   [manners, ways]   einnehmend, gewinnend  
[person]   sympathisch, anziehend  


drug taking         n   Einnehmen    nt   von Drogen or Rauschgift  
hostage-taking         n   Geiselnahme    f     
leave-taking      n   Abschied    m     
(=act)  
Abschiednehmen    nt     
taking away         n   Wegnahme    f     
taking over         n   Übernahme    f  
Translation English - German Collins Dictionary  
"taking one year with another": examples and translations in context
We would like to see figures which would enable us to compare one year with another. Wir sind an konkreten Angaben interessiert, die einen Vergleich mit dem jeweiligen Vorjahr ermöglichen.
Generally, in the period 2000-2002 it was not easy to compare one year with another, and it was not easy to compare the period 2000-2002 period with the period 2003-2006. Insgesamt betrachtet ist ein Vergleich zwischen den einzelnen Jahren des Zeitraums 2000 bis 2002 und des Zeitraums 2000 bis 2002 mit dem Zeitraum 2003 bis 2006 nicht ohne weiteres möglich.
One school year - with a one-year stay at a boarding school, language skills are perfected. Ein Schuljahr - Bei einem einjährigen Aufenthalt an einer Boarding School werden die Sprachkenntnisse perfektioniert.
He had one year with the Rams. Er war ein Jahr bei den Profis.
For instance, the one-year 99 % VaR is the loss that will be exceeded within one year with only a 1 % probability. So wird z. B. bei einer Haltedauer von einem Jahr und einem Konfidenzniveau von 99 % der VaR innerhalb eines Jahres mit einer Wahrscheinlichkeit von nur 1 % überschritten.
This simplified scheme should be available for three years with the possibility of being renewed twice by one year. Das vereinfachte System steht im Prinzip für drei Jahre zur Verfügung, kann aber danach noch zweimal um ein Jahr verlängert werden.
See how “taking one year with another” is translated from English to German with more examples in context

Advertising
Advertising