* exclamation expressing lack of enthusiasm or interest exclamation expressing lack of enthusiasm or interest ~I dunno
* Tu aimes ça? - Bof ... Do you like it? - I dunno, it's OK ...
Comment ça va? - Bof! Pas terrible. How is it going? - I dunno, not so good.
On pourrait aller au ciné, qu'est-ce que tu en dis? - Bof, ouais pourquoi pas. We could go to the cinema, what do you think? - I dunno, alright then, why not.
Translation French - English Collins Dictionary
bof ; meh
To add entries to your own vocabulary, become a member of Reverso community or login if you are already a member.
It's easy and only takes a few seconds:
See how “bof” is translated from French to English with more examples in context
- Create your own vocabulary list
- Contribute to the Collaborative Dictionary
- Improve and share your linguistic knowledge
"Collins English French Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2005"